ALTERNATOR for 1.6 1.6L MINI COOPER 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 is in good working condition. In addition, it has been visually inspected and shows no signs of damage. It comes with a standard 90 day warranty on the value of the PARTS ONLY. No warranty value is expressed or implied on labor or ANY other costs incurred.
Please contact us if you have any questions before purchase, or if you have any issues with your product. We are a small team but we will always do our best to help.
- The ARK Auto Team
Terms and Conditions
InventoryWe aim to provide only the best quality inventory for our customers. However, we realize that sometimes we may fall short of exceeding your expectations. If this happens, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We understand that only through your feedback and repeat business, can we continue to grow ARK Auto Parts for the benefit of all.
Returns must be initiated with in 30 days from the original order date. A return will only be accepted if it is shipped back with pre-paid shipping and a return authorization from ARK AUTOMOTIVE RECYCLING. The return is for either a refund or a replacement part, as mutually agreed upon by both parties. If a part was damaged in transit or in the possession of the buyer, it CANNOT be returned. ARK Automotive Recycling will only be liable for the cost of the part. ARK Automotive Recycling is not liable for and does no refund any shipping, pay any labor costs, nor pay for any rental cars or any associated expenses. Any replacement parts will be shipped using the same method of shipping from the original order.
WarrantyWe know you hate getting damaged or non-functional parts for your vehicle. We have been there. That is why we started ARK Auto Parts. With the knowledge and support of our employees and mentors, we are able to mitigate the risks involved for you - the mechanic.
How do we do that? A standard 30 day warranty on every mechanical component. For body panels, lights, interior parts and accessories, our highest stands of quality control in our packaging and shipping department. The only thing we cannot protect consumers from is electronic and computer parts. The operation of these parts are tested in our facility but we cannot guaranty their functionality.
FeedbackAt ARK Auto Parts we strive for long term customer satisfaction. Our employees work hard every day to bring you quality used OEM parts for your vehicle. Despite our best efforts, at times we will make mistakes. We are only human. We ask that you please give us the opportunity to correct our mistake before leaving neutral or negative feedback. A feedback rating of less than 5 stars breaks our heart - we feel like we have let you down. If at any time you feel like our parts or customer service was less than satisfactory we would appreciate the opportunity to change your mind.
Shipping and Handling
- Feel free to contact us for more affordable shipping options. Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina and North Carolina usually has cheaper shipping than posted rates.
- Local pickup is available at our Lakeland facility. Regular pick up hours are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST Mon - Fri, but some items may have a required processing time. Please contact us prior to attempting a pickup to ensure your part is ready.
- Pickup is available on weekends by appointment. Please contact us to schedule.
- Most items will be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Expedited processing is available upon request.
- Oversize or heavy items will be shipped via R+L Freight Carriers. Please provide your zip code for an accurate Freight Quote. Freight shipping charges will be discounted for business & commercial addresses, however, if you are a residential customer you may receive the same shipping discounts by requesting delivery to your local hub.
- Buyer may request to arrange his or her own shipping. Packaging and handling charges may apply.
- Shipping to PR, AK, HI, PO boxes, APO address, and any shipments outside of the continental US is available upon request.
Please contact our shipping department with any additional questions.
Seven percent sales tax will be charged if the item is picked up or shipped within the State of Florida. We accept payment via the following methods:
- PayPal (preferred): Our PayPal email is listed in the Payments Section. Checkout via eBay should route you directly to this payment method.
- Debit or Credit Cards: Please contact us directly to pay via Debit or Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Cash: Cash is accepted at our Lakeland facility. Regular pick up hours are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST Mon - Fri. Weekends by Appointment. Feel free to contact us to schedule a pick up 24/7.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions regarding payment.
Warranty: 90 DayWe know you hate getting damaged or non-functional parts for your vehicle. We have been there. That is why we started ARK Auto Parts. With the knowledge and support of our employees and mentors, we are able to mitigate the risks involved for you - the mechanic.
How do we do that? A standard 30 day warranty on every mechanical component. For this transfer case we have upgraded the warranty to a 90 day warranty standard. For body panels, lights, interior parts and accessories, our highest stands of quality control in our packaging and shipping department. The only thing we cannot protect consumers from is electronic and computer parts. The operation of these parts are tested in our facility but we cannot guaranty their functionality.